Tuesday, September 25, 2012

baby smiles

With the end of Aaron's ball season came a party.  But the party wasn't exactly in a kid friendly location, so Aria got her first babysitter!  It felt VERY weird being the parent, instead of the babysitter.  She did fabulously, so now I'll be slightly less anxious for next time.  Anyway, in honor of the ball party, I dressed her up in one of the outfits that Aaron had picked out before she was born.  She's number two, just like Daddy!


And yet another video.  I didn't expect to take so many videos as a parent, especially when she's so little and not super exciting.  But I imagine that I'll treasure all the little coos and sounds later on.  Really though, as I've mentioned, the lighting sucks in our apartment, so it's easier to take video than get clear sharp pictures.  It's also easier to capture smiles, because you never quite know when they are going to happen, and she likes to move around a lot.  So here she is, on the bathroom counter, smiling, because that is where she likes to smile the most. 

 
Aria got to meet the last of the Sebastian side of the family this weekend.  Uncle Nathan came into town and had to stop by to say hello!  Now only to meet the Palmer side.
 

 

No comments: