After two months of eating solid foods, I thought Aria would love everything. Not only the basic rice cereal and simple applesauce, Aria has happily opened her mouth for every single food I have fed her - including avocado, carrots, peas, pears, green beans, and pumpkin. She's had watermelon (and a taste of bacon) with Grandpa Ron. She even had her first (accidental) taste of an Oreo cookie. She loves to eat, loves to chew on her spoon, and very rarely do I need to make airplane noises for her to open her mouth.
Until now. I had mixed oats with other things, but had never made actual oatmeal for her before. And Aaron had left a very small handful of blueberries behind, so I thought it would be a nice addition. Aria had other ideas. I'm not sure if it was the oatmeal or the blueberries, but this is the first adverse reaction she's ever had to any kind of food. Good to know.
1 comment:
Doesn't look like Aria is much of a blueberry fan - must have been tart - too cute!!
Post a Comment