And I know we are JUST getting started.
Within the week she has figured out how to go from sitting to crawling. Do the same thing in reverse, and she's mastered crawling back to sitting. (I should clarify that her crawling isn't so much on her hands and knees and more on her tummy like she's doing the worm.) Occasionally she'll get up on her hands and feet (like a bear crawl), but hasn't moved in that position yet.
And then this morning she pulled herself up to standing. Already? Really? I was playing with the camera, then looked up and there she was! It didn't last very long before she fell over, but she did pull herself up there completely on her own.
So look out, Grandma and Grandpa Palmer. You better be ready for us to come and visit in twelve days!
2 comments:
She'll probably be an early walker! Such a cutie!
You can tell she's very proud of herself.
Post a Comment