Just a little bit of the fun I have doing Aria's hair!
I have regularly done her hair since her first birthday.
I make sure she is fed and let her watch a movie.
I'm getting a lot of practice dealing with a wiggly girl.
We take breaks as needed, but it usually isn't many.
She loves looking like a princess!
I taught myself how to French braid on my own hair.
Zig-zag parts are just as easy to do as straight ones.
I get all my rubber bands at the dollar store.
Lots of ponytails keep her growing bangs out of her face.
I get a few ideas from the internet.
But most of the time I just make it up as I go along.
Quality mother-daughter time I hope to continue for years to come.
1 comment:
Cute! I look forward to doing Cadence's hair too.
Post a Comment