While I was at Girl's Camp, Aria spent a week with Nana and Papa.
And so she wouldn't be lonely, they also invited Papa's granddaughter Jaina to play too.
They had so many fun adventures together, including fishing and driving the boat.
I babysat the two boys all summer. Here we are at the zoo.
Summer time is ball season. But this year it was also unusually wet.
Intense afternoon storms kept flooding the diamonds, so a short season for the Raiders.
Aria's birthday was spent at the family reunion.
She spent her time playing with her cousins and jumping on the trampoline.
Aaron and I both got eliminated in the semi-finals of the annual horseshoe tournament.
Aunt Tawnia came to visit! We always love to see her.
When she came four years ago we tried to go to the Bird Sanctuary,
but I had just had a baby and couldn't walk very far.
Then there was a huge flood in 2013 so it was closed for several years.
We were so happy to finally make it and enjoy the beautiful area.
Grandpa hosted music nights at Angel's Cafe most sunny Friday's all summer.
We went for the kid's music, ice cream, and to throw rocks in the river.
Bonus: Uncle Nathan came to visit one week too!
Some interesting artwork, paper lanterns at the zoo,
checking out the Stampede fireworks and one of the many hail storms.
The biggest news of the summer: I'm pregnant!
We found out in June and kept it quiet until mid/late August when I survived the first trimester.
To announce it I made a video of Aria, since it had just been her birthday, with a surprise ending!
No comments:
Post a Comment