Wednesday, August 26, 2009

something poofy

I bought a slip to go under my wedding dress the other day. It fits like a glove and works great with the shoes to lift the dress off the floor so I'm not tripping over it. There's a band of lace around the bottom and I got the idea of stringing blue ribbon through it. So I sat on the couch for a few hours this afternoon and got it done. When I sit down in my dress, it poofs up around me and shows off my cute little toes. I've struggled finding the perfect blue shoes, so it is likely I'll stick with the white ones I found before - especially since they are the right height, and they are fairly comfortable. I'll paint my toenails blue, and this little ribbon of blue in the slip will peak out as well. Cute!

No comments: