Sunday, September 6, 2009

somethings purchased

Shoes - from Payless. Bought in July.

Slip - found on the school's bulletin board. Purchased in August.

Tiara - purchased off of ebay. Should be here within the month.

Vest/tie - also from ebay. 14 - 24 business days.

Dress - nearly paid off. Pick up on Saturday.

Veil - found at Michaels. Also pick up on Saturday.

Rings - ordered from Cascadia Design Studio. Shipped in the next two weeks.

Wrapping paper - found two rolls so far at Dollar Tree. Waiting for more Christmas things to show up.

Ribbon, bells and decoration - to put on the wrapped boxes. Some purchased as at local craft store and the rest at Michaels. Gotta wait on the paper before buying any more.

Marriage license - can't do until 60 days before the wedding. Found a county that does it by mail.

Necklace - I know Melinda has put it together, just need to give her my address to get it here.

Suit - not sure yet. Aaron is doing that on his own. I've told him he is NOT allowed to get one on ebay.

Honeymoon accommodations - we've picked it out, but still need to call to see if we can't get a better price, and then make reservations. Need to do that soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also need measurements! Roughly how long you'd like it to be (ideally find something you DO like and measure it...measure just a little short, so that you can extend the chain too. Also, matching earrings? What style would you like?

Mindy Sebastian said...

okay - I measured a necklace that I have and the absolute smallest I would want it is 16 inches. For earrings I did pick up some simple blue studs, but if you wanted to do some small dangles I would be okay with that too.