At Melinda's request I have a few words from Aaron. She suggested that he did a few lists of three, similar to mine in the last post. So I sent him the ones that I had, and gave him liberties to do as he wished. This is what he sent back:
Three things I love about Mindy:
1. Her smile
2. Her personality
3. Her aspirations
Three of my favorite places we've been:
1. The Beach
2. The Waterfalls
3. The Drive-In Theatre
Three happy memories:
1. The look on her face when I proposed
2. Her surprising me when she showed up a day or two earlier than expected
3. The drive to and from Portland
Three favorite activities to do with Mindy:
1. Kissing
2. Cuddling
3. Going shopping together
Three favorite movies that we've watched together:
1. Stardust
2. Wall-E
3. Oscar
Three favorite art pieces done by Mindy:
1. Spilt Inspiration
2. Lost Penguin
3. KJ the Pooh
Three MORE things I love about Mindy:
1. She's amazing
2. She's incredibly talented
3. She's sweeter than sugar soaked honey dipped strawberries
Three reasons why I'm the luckiest guy in the world:
1. She loves me
2. I love her
3. I'd imagine heaven being pretty boring without her
No comments:
Post a Comment