Monday, October 5, 2009

something made just for me


Aaron's cousin Melinda (probably the most avid commenter on here, hooray!) was super sweet and made me a beautiful necklace for the wedding. It isn't nearly as sparkly as the tiara, but I think it will compliment it nicely so I won't look like a mass of sparkle.


It's definitely a piece I would wear after the wedding (unlike the tiara), so it was worth the time and effort. Thank you again, Melinda, I'm really looking forward to wearing it with everything else!! 84 days to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love how it fits! PS your photos are so much better than mine :P Featuring on my blog too!

Mindy Sebastian said...

Go for it! It probably helps that I used an actual camera instead of a camera phone, huh? And thank you again .. it really is beautiful!