To see more of my presents, go here
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
something decorative
The most time consuming portion of the wedding planning and preparation so far has been the centerpieces. I had the idea a while back of wrapping boxes, and doing piles of them on the tables (a pile generally consisting of 4 or 5 boxes). Getting boxes was easy, since I work at a shoe store! I like to wrap the lids separate from the boxes anyway, so the boxes can get re-used to actually put presents in, or store decorations. So as soon as I could find wrapping paper I got to work ... in August. I started out slow, but since coming back to Oregon I've been wrapping with gusto. 10 different papers (and probably more, as I find them), lots of ribbons, bells, and ornaments .. I'm having a blast! So far I've completed 26, with five more wrapped but not decorated. If we're having 10 tables at the reception that means at least 50 boxes. Good thing we've got another 69 days to go!




To see more of my presents, go here
To see more of my presents, go here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would you be interested in any Oriental Trading Co. things like this: http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=48/5770&prodCatId=388760&mode=Browsing&erec=0&Ne=67&sp=true&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&N=388760%201240%201397&tabId=6&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sd=Snowflakes
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=2/1519&mode=Searching&erec=0&D=blue&Ne=90000&Ntt=blue&Ntk=all&Dx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&N=389552&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sd=Blue+Glitter+Snowflake+Ornaments
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?demandPrefix=12&sku=3/851&prodCatId=388626&mode=Browsing&erec=16&Ne=90000&sp=true&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&N=388626%2098&tabId=1&requestURI=processProductsCatalog&sd=Navy+Rose+Petals
Just wondering. And you should definitely get the stamps with wedding rings on them to go on your invitations - they're really pretty. And we have a bunch of icicle ornaments if you want to hang those...did you want the tree to have white lights or colored lights? I forgot. It has white lights. The end.
I like the snowflake ornaments - hard to see the quality of them though, to see if they are worth $1 each. Pretty though.
And I'll most likely be getting some wedding/snowflake type stamps, whichever they have this weekend when I go to buy them!
Icicle ornaments will be fine (as long as they aren't icicle lights - Aaron hates those). And I prefer white lights, so hooray for the tree already having them!
Post a Comment