Thursday, October 29, 2009

slideshow

Aaron's sister Taera is putting together a slideshow for our Canadian reception, so all of their friends and family can get to know me. Cute baby pictures of me, hopefully some cute baby pictures of Aaron, the embarrassing teenage years, then the background of how we met (oh goodie! hehe), and finally pictures of us together. I have a LOT of pictures to go through for me - Dad documented my childhood incredibly well. I'm not sure how many she wants, or how extensive this will all be, but it should be fun.

3 comments:

treen said...

Well, as long as they are embarrassing pictures of YOU and not, ya know, also embarrassing pictures of ME ... then have at it! I draw the line at being embarrassed at a wedding reception I can't even go to.

And now that I think about it ... how DID you and Aaron meet? I have no idea. I just know it was sometime when you were in Canada the first time, and he kept emailing you after you divorced Jason and came back to the US.

Sheesh. Your own sister doesn't even know the story of how you met the guy you've been engaged to for darn near a year. That is some SERIOUS neglect there. Of ME.

Anonymous said...

If they're already digital, send them ALL and let her deal with the sorting! One less thing for you, Miss student-employee-TWO wedding planner-and everything else you do! TC can handle it :) Just make sure if there's more that they're pics of you...Josh's mom made a scrapbook from my baby pics and some are of cousins and not me...and you look a LOT more like your sisters!
<3 two months today!!!

Mindy Sebastian said...

Trina - you basically know the story. Aaron was a friend of Jason's. Jason always had friends come over for games and hanging out, and Aaron was one of them. Aaron was always looking out for me, since he knew I didn't know anyone or have anything to do. He was a very good friend, and always invited us to spend time with his family for the holidays, and just really tried to make life a little better for me (since Jason didn't seem to care to). After the divorce we remained good friends - continuing to email over the years. His feelings for me remained the same, and it took a while for me to develop feelings for him. Without him being a member of the church, I was obviously hesitant, but feelings grew, and when he visited for my 25th birthday, we had a nice long talk on the temple grounds and six weeks later he was baptised (NOT for me, promise). Proposed at Christmas and there we have it! Any other questions?