I started with four, but I've got eight more styrofoam balls ready to go. They're fun and easy to make. Besides, these babies aren't going to decorate just my tree, I'll be giving them away when we Christmas carol.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
homemade cupcakes
I started with four, but I've got eight more styrofoam balls ready to go. They're fun and easy to make. Besides, these babies aren't going to decorate just my tree, I'll be giving them away when we Christmas carol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
1. You need to put these on the homemaking blog.
2. With directions (and step by step photos maybe) on how to make them. I can't tell what you used, and these look like they'd be a fun craft to do with the girls (minus the tiny beads - I'd need an alternate for that part).
And yes, that is a fantastic way to keep and treasure your caketop from your wedding! Very cute!
Posted on the ODG blog. Perhaps as an alternative you can use elmers glue instead of hot? And then markers or paint (I'll be doing more experimenting this week myself) instead of beads.
I remember making 'snow' (or this really cute icing!) with soap in elementary school, we kept the pieces FOREVER because of the glitter :)
Gifting while caroling, what a sweet idea!
Post a Comment