Thursday, May 30, 2013
If you find my mind, can you please tell it to come home?
Last night, as I lay in bed next to a snoring Aaron, my mind was bouncing around in every direction and would not let me sleep. I should ask Sherry to take me to the library soon, so I can get a library card. Harry Potter was the last book I read. I enjoyed reading that series again. The book and the movie are so different towards the end. Alan Rickman did an awesome job as Snape. Allie was born on the day the last book came out. I can't wait to see Allie in July! Oregon is so green. I hope Aaron can go with us. I wonder if Aria will be walking by then. We haven't Skyped with Grandma for a week. How is baby Kate doing? Where should I take Aria's 10-month pictures tomorrow? I hope it isn't raining. It is always raining these days. Aaron hasn't played ball in weeks. But it makes everything so green! Dang I miss Oregon. Maybe we can go to the BEACH. I still need to design Emily's sealing invitation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you also design a little card that tells where they're registered? Right now that's Walmart and Fred Meyer's. Not sure if they plan to register anywhere else. Baby had shots yesterday so she's not feeling real great, but that won't last. She's healing up very quickly.
Post a Comment