What a beautiful week to be in Oregon. Blue skies, green grass, and flowers in bloom. I didn't want to leave. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect week!
 |
| This one makes me giggle - because of Aria's hair! |
It was quite a busy week - getting everything ready for Clarissa's wedding, shopping, and just catching up with everyone. Tawnia, Eric, and Nathan (with his family) all arrived Friday evening. Lots of noise and more laughter than I've heard in a very long time. It felt so good to be with my family.
 |
| Can't have a trip to Oregon without seeing Stacy. |
On Friday afternoon Emily got a very special present from HER Aaron - an engagement ring! We started her wedding planning right away, and I even got to be there on Monday when she tried on wedding dresses. (Pretty special since she found the dress that day!) I'm very excited for her, and heartily approve of her man. Looking forward to going back to Oregon in July for the wedding.
 |
The Saturday before I left I ended up making Aria some headbands.
(She wore a different one on the plane-ride down.)
My girl is even cuter than the button. |
 |
I didn't take as many pictures as I should have,
but I was glad to get one of Eric and Kate. |
 |
Waiting in the airport to go home.
It was a wonderful trip, and we look forward
to visiting again! |
Aria has started bear crawling - standing up on her feet, but still with her hands on the ground. She is eager to move and will probably be walking before her first birthday. And after dinner on Monday night, Henry got her laughing - it was so much fun to see them playing together. At one point, Henry said, "Aria, you have beautiful eyes. I love you." I'm really looking forward to seeing more little cousins playing together.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great trip, and that Aria was an awesome traveller! Cute videos - nothing sounds better than a baby giggling!
Post a Comment