Two Christmas wreaths I made this year - for free!
Leftover ornaments and garland on a wire hanger.
Tulle tied around some Styrofoam with snowflakes.
A gift for Aria, from me and my Mom. Mom had done the patchwork top,
while I tied it, bound it, and added the heart. (And typing it out makes it
sound a lot easier than it was, but it was a big deal for me!)
Next came a Christmas skirt for me.
It isn't spectacular, but it is relatively even, and it fits,
so I call that a win.
And with the scraps from my skirt I made some ruffles
and attached them to one of Aria's skirts so we could match.
I'm pretty sure that this took longer than making my skirt did.
On Saturday I was inspired, so that evening I cut the strips for this dress.
Sunday morning I hid out in my room and did all the rest
so Aria could wear it to church! Love it. So excited about it.
Definitely need to make more in the spring (and I already have the fabric!)
1 comment:
Wow, you've been busy. I noticed your skirt on Sunday - very pretty! Love Aria's dress!!
Post a Comment