Monday, March 31, 2014

20 months

 
I'm not sure that there's much to report for this month.  Aria talks.  All day.  She sings, and always asks me to sing.  She'll come up to me and say "More!"  When I reply "More what?"  She'll always respond with "Inging."  She knows most of the words to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and we can recognize her singing Book of Mormon Stories and I Love to see the Temple.  She also knows when to say beam! during Jesus Wants me for a Sunbeam. 

She has started getting into a lot of mischief and making lots of messes.  She can reach into the kitchen drawers and close doors (thankfully not open them .. yet).  She loves books and coloring and would watch Aristocats and 101 Dalmatians all day if we let her.  Her favorite thing is talking with people on Skype - we talking to Grandma and Nana and Amanda at least once or twice a week each!  She's getting very good at pronouncing and remembering people's names.

2 comments:

Lalainia said...

She's a doll Mindy!!

Amanda Palmer said...

Love that cutie-pie.
-Aunt Manda