Monday, April 20, 2015

Easter in Idaho

We spent a week in Idaho, where we celebrated Easter and Joshua's baptism.  
It was a wonderful visit and we didn't want to go home.  There was

shopping and snuggling

watching Conference and dressing up

 sewing, turning and filling hand-warmers

winning Splendor and BINGO

matching

swinging 

eating 

 laughing

comparing sizes 
(only four months difference!) 
  
dying Easter eggs 

 reading clues and scavenger-hunting

 finding eggs and eating candy

 smelling flowers and enjoying springtime weather

 being adorable

 coloring outside

making messes 

taking walks and admiring the town 

visiting the favorite aunt

 roasting marshmallows and eating s'mores

 looking handsome

and lots of spending time with those we love.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

It was a lot of fun having you guys down here. Except I hate Spledor now. Amanda won't stop beating me!

Amanda Palmer said...

Awwww I love these pictures - it was such a fun visit!!! We'll upload the pictures from the baptism and you can add them in, if you want :c) So many wonderful memories! Miss you guys.

Amanda Palmer said...

Also, I REALLY love this method of proving I'm not a robot.