Saturday, November 12, 2016

It's Autumn Time


Happy Birthday Aaron! Let's do what we do every year - play boardgames!
Aria said he needed a dragon cake, so that is what I made.
(I think I can do even better next year.)

Someone got creative with Daddy's hair ...

Always more trips to the zoo!  
Excited for the giant pandas coming, not excited for all the construction.

So excited for the first snowfall, she ran outside with just jammies and boots!

Happy Thanksgiving?
Aria had way too much fun with the blankets and pillows.

Our first ever trip to the science museum. 
The kids had a blast and could have stayed for hours more.

A (cold) evening stroll at the reservoir. Sometimes we just have to get out of the house.


And the gender of the baby is .....??
Aaron and I were so sure it was going to be the opposite we were quite shocked!
But we've gotten used to the idea.  Looking forward to meeting Baby in February!

No comments: