Sunday, April 23, 2017

Easter

The Pirate Bunny came to Grandpa's house and left a scavenger hunt for Aria, with gold coins!
MaryAnn got a stuffed purple bunny that Aria promptly dropped in the toilet.

We went out to Nana and Papa's for the rest of the weekend.
MaryAnn slept in a plastic bin while we worked on a puzzle.
And she showed some team spirit with Daddy!

Aria dyed some Easter eggs, which were later turned into deviled eggs.
She got another scavenger hunt from the Easter Bunny, plus an egg hunt.
Seriously, this girl got spoiled.  At least she'll have to share the candy in the future.

We could have just put non-dyed eggs outside for a challenging hunt!
But with all the snow and cold, we just snuggled inside.
(Look, it's Nana - MAE!)

Both girls got new homemade dresses.  
I used the same pattern from cousin Sammy's blessing dress for MaryAnn's
and a new pattern with SHEEPY FABRIC! for Aria's.
(And I finally figured out button holes on my machine so I want to make them again!)

No comments: