Thursday, September 7, 2017

The Kindergartener



How was your first day of school?
Good. And my second day was good. But my third day hasn't gone. I will try and try to love all my days of school.

Did you learn anyone's names?
No idea.

What is your teacher's name?
Mrs. Pedersen

So what did you do today?
I played at the playground. Ate the lunch. And then I read an Elephant & Piggie book that was there at the school. I drew a picture of me in a little box and writed my name.

What was your favorite part?
playing at the playground

Are there any rules?
Two kinds of rules. No going up, no doing other things on the slide except go on your bum and your back. And there was a rule: let one person go at a time. And we have to be quiet and go in a line.

Do you think you'll like school?
I love school already.

No comments: