Another year, another FallCon, but this time in a new location!
We all had a lot of fun playing a lot of new games!
Lazer Riderz - almost a freestyle Tron game. Aaron wants it.
Flip City - it just didn't make a lot of sense.
Two little girls staying entertained while we were gaming.
Don't worry. Aria played LOTS of games too.
Rhino Hero is bigger and better in Super Battle. Fun stuff!
Doodle Quest is a clever little drawing game.
Museum Heist - not a very good hidden role game.
H.I.D.E. - not memorable.
Star Trek Panic - he bought it!
Dschungelschatz (Jungle Treasure) - can't go wrong with a Haba game!
Curious George Discovery Beach is an I Spy game with a twist.
This girl does love sheep, so we played Black Sheep (which we now own) and Battle Sheep.
Look! I was actually there too!
Aaron playtesting his Halloween game again (which I named Candy Chaos).
New York Slice was visually entertaining,
but it was a lot more fun to play Wurfel Bohnanza.
We got smart and brought the playpen to keep our baby happy!
We've played Sumo Ham-Slam a number of times.
I spent more time reading the rules than playing Camel Up - it didn't hold Aria's attention.
I made MaryAnn a "My 1st FallCon" onesie, because I'm geeky like that.
Aria started building forts out of the giant King of Tokyo game.
And some random Stormtroopers?? (Or Star-Jupiters, as Aria called them.)
The 501st Legion came to help announce the CGDA winners.
Finally got the chance to play with the expansion to Splendor!
I played 20 Express by myself while waiting for other people to finish up. Kinda fun.
Testing out some possible new characters for Santorini.
And our weekend of games is never complete without a game of Pitch Car!
We sold a half dozen games in the auction, but Aaron bought six more. There is no winning.

No comments:
Post a Comment