Let me tell you all about our fall adventures.
No no no, that would take too long. Let me sum up.
At the beginning of September, right before Aria started school, we visited Nana.
And we got a surprise visit from Nathan too! Plus there was ice cream.
Our car died, so we bought a new van!
It really came in handy for the food bank drive.
Our last trip to Calaway Park. Aaron only went twice, and me and the girls three times.
It was still worth getting the passes, but I don't know that we'll get them again for a while.
Besides, I think Aaron would rather spend his money at FallCon.
The end of September brought some gorgeous colors.
We explored Carburn Park for the first time (even though it's only 15 minutes away).
Another trip to Nana and Papa's in early October.
Walks down to the lake, making bread, golfing, and carving "Spooky Head."
It was cold and windy, but Aria got to meet Cisco and get a short ride.
Our usual weekly ice-skating next door. She's always improving.
And sometimes you have to chase the sunset.
I had a lot of fun with Halloween costumes this year.
I found the perfect fleece for Fluttershy at a garage sale, and it snowballed from there.
Pumpkins and costumes, we all went with a My Little Pony theme.
Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy and Discord.
While I was getting new glasses, MaryAnn was swiping the cookies!
Another, colder walk at Carburn Park in mid-November.
I was trying to get pictures for Christmas cards, but this was the best we got ...

1 comment:
Looks like Aria is growling her Merry Christmas. This made our day can't wait to see all of you again. I told Dad we'll need to make a trip up there this summer.
Post a Comment