Saturday, July 14, 2018

Build-A-Bear


I saw online that Build-A-Bear was doing a promotion - for one day only you could pay your age to buy any stuffed toy in the store.  I was already planning on hanging out with my friend Leilynn, so we decided to do it together.  SEVEN hours after we arrived at the mall we walked out with five teddy bears for a total of $13.  We waited.  We wandered. We found friends and made friends.  I wouldn't have lasted alone.


Aria was a trooper and was so excited to finally pick out her bear.  
MaryAnn lasted the entire time just to crash out moments after picking her bear too.  


Was it worth the seven hours?  Probably not, because any money we saved we ended up spending on food.  I was NOT prepared with enough snacks, or a folding chair for myself.  But I got to spend time visiting with my friend, the girls got to play, and in the end we got some pretty awesome bears with a great story.

No comments: