Just a few highlights from Kindergarten.
There was lots of learning, growing, playing, field-trips, writing, reading and fun!
The school value that Aria embodies is CONFIDENCE.
Every week they did a "sound muncher" where a monster would eat certain sounds.
The weather was especially bad one day so I kept her home (although the school was open).
She was so sad to miss it that day so we made our own.
They made it to 100 days of school! For Aria's 100 things she drew 100 pictures.
And she got to dress up as if she were 100 years old.
We made a leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day.
Quest Theatre came to the school and at the end of the week the kids performed.
They each presented a different school value. Aria's class talked about Curiosity.
(Overall it was more entertaining than the Christmas concert!)
And right at the end of the year Grandpa came in to sing a few songs.
It was fun for him to visit the school he taught at 20+ years ago!
1 comment:
I had such a wonderful time with Aria and her classmates...hope I can do it again this year.
Post a Comment