The one lasting part about the wedding (besides the marriage itself) are the pictures. I've decided to do a portrait session a few days before the wedding - we can be a bit more relaxed and not worry about being late anywhere or making people wait for us. I still need to convince Aaron that he can see me in the dress before the wedding itself, just for the pictures. I want to make sure we have some REALLY good formal shots along with the stuff the day of. I know that Dad will be clicking away along with half the siblings as well, so I'm not worried about having a lack of pictures for that.
Anyway, I've been chatting with a photographer over the last month, and am really excited to be working with her. You can check out some of her pictures here.
4 comments:
Some of those people and places look familiar . . .
It might be nice having the formal shots done and maybe even on display at the luncheon. Just a suggestion.
My sister in law did a pre-session very relaxed and great, then they both got decked out in the dress and tux a couple weeks later for the wedding portraits. You are fine in your dress, it's the 'whole outfit' he's not supposed to see. So don't wear your actual shoes or something, and you won't have your rings on yet.
Hmmm... I wasn't going to come, but if Lindsay's taking pictures, I may have to rethink that... ;)
Jared, if you read the family blog, you'll know that I'm planning on getting family pictures done too - and Lindsay will be the photographer for those as well! So yes, please come!
Post a Comment