I've never liked the idea of a guest book - just a list of names of the people that showed up at the reception. Especially since I'm just doing a small group of people, I'll know who was there, and I don't really need just their signatures. There's the idea of the white mat for around the wedding picture, but I honestly dislike the look of those too, so a no for that as well.
My idea is this - leaving little squares of paper (and pens/crayons) out on the tables and telling everyone to write notes on them. Encouragement, memories, advice .. whatever comes to mind. I have a little square blue notebook I would put them all in to keep them safe. And I want notes from all the nieces and nephews too! I know most of them won't be able to write anything at that point, but I would love it if they drew a picture or just scribbled, as long as someone puts their name on it to identify it as theirs.
No comments:
Post a Comment