
After refiguring the reception to the luncheon and thinking about some details, I realized that Aaron and I hadn't talked about the rings! I do have my pink sapphire, which I absolutely love, but we'd have to find an interlocking wedding band to go with it, and I don't know if it's possible. I'm not too worried because once I mentioned the fact that HE gets a ring too, Aaron went hunting across the net and found some very cool ones!

You can find the website here:
Cascadia Design Studios. He came across the colored titanium, and loved that it came in royal blue. Lots of colors and designs, and I loved them so much that I want one too! So I looked around and found that they also come in pink. I'm excited that we would have similar rings, but not totally matching. Mine will be more slender, and his will be a little bulkier with the two channels instead of one. And of course, the color difference as well. He really did a good job picking them out!
2 comments:
Very cool! I looked at the website. If it were me, I would skip the straight channels and do the infinity rings. You could have matching rings except get different colors. Plus it's a wedding ring for an eternal marriage - the infinity ring is appropriate for that!
These are awesome! Josh and I looked at them too, but never found a reputable shop. Cascadia looks great and all their rings fantastic. Can't wait to see what you pick!
Post a Comment