We went in and with a fairly low budget and being pretty picky, I honestly didn't see a whole lot. They had some other dresses in the back, and some of the dresses were discontinued so the prices were dropped, so there really were more that I could try on than I thought. I tried the first and really liked it. But they made me try on more. Didn't like the second one at all, then really liked the third, but it had a funky bustle in the back that I just couldn't get over. And then I put on the fourth. And there it was. The dress. I could tell, Tawnia could tell, and the people at the store could tell. They were very helpful and you could tell they loved their job - and that they wanted ME to be happy, not just to buy an expensive dress.
And here's the pictures! I love the colored sash - but we'd go with a royal blue instead of the powder blue. And it really is the perfect dress - I just need 3 or 3 1/2 inch heels and I don't have to hem it - or make any alterations at all! And I'm not sure what else to say, so tell me what you think!
Quote of the day (after the girl tied the sash on me and I saw it) "Look Tawnia! It's pretty!"
2 comments:
I think it looks nice on you with the sash. And I know that's the kind of skirt you wanted.
I'm happy for you, Mindy.
I LOVE the dress! And I also love the sash. I had a ribbon tied around mine too and it was perfect!
Post a Comment