Wednesday, June 24, 2009

something sparkly

When I picked out my dress I tried on a tiara at the store. I liked it, but I'm not sure how much it costs. Once I have some money I'll probably pick something out on eBay - especially since I've already peaked and found some things I like!

I liked the little flower details on this. Simple but sweet and very sparkly.

And then I found this! Aaron and I kinda have a heart theme going - every piece of jewelry I've received from him has had a heart on it. So the beautiful hearts would be very appropriate. I also love the idea of having the blue stones - to compliment the blue sash I'll have around my waist. (This is my favorite so far, if you hadn't guessed.)

Again, with the blue, and I do have a fondness for butterflies.

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

I lke the blue crown, the one with the heart. But then I'd have to see it with the dress.

Mindy Sebastian said...

The dress is totally plain - no beads or decoration to compete with. I like the blue heart one too - the hearts to go with all the jewelry from him, and the blue to go with the sash!