





The blue sequin ones are probably the closest to the right color. I'm not a big fan of pointy toes, but they aren't horrible. The gogo boots would be hilarious, but my favorites are the fuzzy boots! I would have to get my dress hemmed, but so worth it! Cozy boots that would keep my toes warm and so very comfortable. Not likely to happen, since I'd want them in white or blue, but it's a nice thought.
I was originally going to go with the dyeable shoes from Payless, until I went and tried them on. I could tolerate them for a few minutes, but even just wandering around the store would leave marks on my toes. I found a pair of shoes at work in yellow - super comfy and very cute. I'm trying very hard to talk myself out of them, because I have absolutely nothing to wear with them, but they are just so cute! So anyway, one of the stores in Idaho Falls has them in white, so I'm going to get those. I'll still keep my eyes open for any shoes in blue, but I'll buy the white ones and then try on my dress again - see if the three inches is all I need.
No comments:
Post a Comment