Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Six Months!

So it was six months ago that Aaron got down on one knee and proposed to me. I still get butterflies in my tummy thinking about how sweet it all was. Saturday will be our official half way mark and next Monday we will have six months left. I struggle with the time and distance, but it will be worth it. Aaron is such a wonderful man and is so patient with me. He really encourages me and helps me to not give up, especially when I get overwhelmed with homework. I am really looking forward to becoming his wife.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six more months until ~*~ETERNITY~*~
Hard right now, but worth it in the end!!!

Clarissa said...

Sorry this is late, but YAY! Nearly there. Can't wait to see you both!

Mindy Sebastian said...

Nearly there, Clarissa? Just barely half way! But it's all downhill from here ....