Yay!! Bridal shower invites have been mailed (and probably received by all), and the facebook event is posted...pending the people who aren't yet my facebook friends. i have your bridal shower invite, and the other lafayette palmer ladies, to bring to you. Sorry so many people are sick and we couldn't see you today!!
*sigh* I can't believe I have to miss all this ... Do I at least get an invitation to the bridal shower? I haven't seen anything on Facebook! (AHEM, Amanda!)
Also, you're planning on keeping this blog going once you're up in Canada, aren't you? You just have to redo the title across the top from "wedding planning" to "married bliss" or something.
Yes, Trina, I will most likely keep the blog for our married life. That's why the blog address isn't something specifically wedding related.
And thank you, Amanda for getting those invitations out! I'm really looking forward to the bridal shower! I'll probably mention it to a few of my co-workers, who just might show up. I just need MY invitation to know the details, especially since I haven't been invited to the facebook event either. Makes me wonder what secrets are being planned ....
Sorry I never saw these follow-up comments, cuz I didn't check again. Probably replying to comments isn't a good way to get a hold of me, cuz I thought I checked the email me follow-up comments box...but it didn't work. Ah well - you did get your facebook invite trina, and sorry mindy, i didn't invite you to the secret bridal shower...
4 comments:
Yay!! Bridal shower invites have been mailed (and probably received by all), and the facebook event is posted...pending the people who aren't yet my facebook friends. i have your bridal shower invite, and the other lafayette palmer ladies, to bring to you. Sorry so many people are sick and we couldn't see you today!!
*sigh* I can't believe I have to miss all this ... Do I at least get an invitation to the bridal shower? I haven't seen anything on Facebook! (AHEM, Amanda!)
Also, you're planning on keeping this blog going once you're up in Canada, aren't you? You just have to redo the title across the top from "wedding planning" to "married bliss" or something.
Yes, Trina, I will most likely keep the blog for our married life. That's why the blog address isn't something specifically wedding related.
And thank you, Amanda for getting those invitations out! I'm really looking forward to the bridal shower! I'll probably mention it to a few of my co-workers, who just might show up. I just need MY invitation to know the details, especially since I haven't been invited to the facebook event either. Makes me wonder what secrets are being planned ....
Sorry I never saw these follow-up comments, cuz I didn't check again. Probably replying to comments isn't a good way to get a hold of me, cuz I thought I checked the email me follow-up comments box...but it didn't work. Ah well - you did get your facebook invite trina, and sorry mindy, i didn't invite you to the secret bridal shower...
Post a Comment