Thursday, December 3, 2009

something up

I had decided quite a while ago how I wanted my hair - piled up high and curly, with the tiara in front and the veil out the back. I had tried to find someone to do my hair, so I wouldn't have to stress over it day of, and found a possibility for $35. Until I did it myself yesterday.

With only a single pony tail holder and about a dozen bobby pins, in only FIVE minutes, I did my hair! I will obviously take more time the day of (and get help from other people), but it's do-able. Add gel to it and it'll stay up even better. Use the blow dryer first and the curls will be bigger. Or just use a curling iron for all of it and pin the curls taller. However we decide to do it, I'm sure we can come up with some beautiful hair on our own, and not have to manage a salon appointment or pay anything. Oh yes, and the pictures were taken at the END of the day, after having my hair up through five hours of work and some clothes shopping afterwards. (No, I didn't wear my tiara all day.)

2 comments:

Krystal said...

how exciting! :D

Amanda Palmer said...

I bet you did wear your tiara all day, but you just don't want to admit it :c)