Aaron flew in on Wednesday, and I've been floating on a cloud ever since. With frequent minor freak-outs. Trying to get everything packed and situated can be rather stressful. And then yesterday Aaron's father called to say that he and Nathan haven't made it across the border - car accident on the highway and their truck is now out of commission! Everyone is fine, but now they're looking into rentals or plane tickets or something to get them down here.
Two days left. I'm nervous and excited and can't wait to have it all done and over with. To not have to say good-bye to Aaron, or even good-night. And to finally get to Canada and get settled. I realized that I've moved a lot in the last year and a half. Moved to school in September, up to Canada in December, back to Idaho in April, with a three-week vacation where I lived out of suitcase, and then back home in October, and now I'm loading everything up once again. I want to unpack and stay that way for a very long time, and work on art projects and cook dinner and be married.
1 comment:
awww...I love this post. VERY soon - only a teensy bit more waiting!
Post a Comment