And with a huge sigh of relief, I'm happy to report that we are picking up our car tomorrow. When Aaron was going in for his meeting about getting our money back, all they requested was he write a formal letter to retract his complaint with AMVIC. I'd rather not, but it meant getting our money back that day (which we needed), so fine. They will probably continue to rip people off with their "company policy" but we got our money back, and that's all we requested from AMVIC anyway.
The only thing left was for me to sign my half of the loan paperwork at the bank. Sounds easy, but when you're in the middle of babysitting seven children, nothing is. I managed to get a friend to come over in the morning while there's only two kids to watch, and she brought her two boys who are similar ages. Happiness all around. The kids had fun, and I got my papers signed. Aaron is going to pick up the car tomorrow, when the insurance kicks in. We are very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment