For the last week, I've been able to feel her move and kick. It is the most amazing feeling! I understand now why some women love being pregnant! I know this is just getting started, and eventually I'll get tired of having her kick me in the ribs and jump on my bladder, but for now, it is absolutely amazing. Aaron has been able to feel her too. He says it feels "interesting" but I can tell he's more excited. He has started to talk to my belly a little, to let her know that he loves her.
A week ago I could still put on my pre-pregnancy jeans, as long as I was standing up. So I figured I'd wear them to work. It felt like my tummy grew while I was there for five hours, and I was absolutely miserable. I ended up buying maternity pants before I went home.
| My view of the belly - I love it! I finally feel pregnant! |

No comments:
Post a Comment