Monday, May 28, 2012

party time?

This morning our little girl was ready for the day, so she did everything in her power to wake me up.  Aaron's arm was around me, across my stomach, and we've learned she hates to be squished, so all of her efforts were aimed right there.  I asked Aaron if he was feeling all the action, since he was half asleep, and he replied yes.  He also said that he caught her 2AM show - just laid his hand on my belly, and there she was, partying away.  After Aaron headed into the shower, I lounged in bed, watching her do somersaults (or something?) making my belly ebb and swell.  No wonder I wake up after a full night sleep and still feel like taking a nap first thing in the morning.

Feeling her have the hiccups is so much less exhausting.

No comments: