I had two beautiful views from my recovery room. I think we all know which one I preferred. But it was very nice to have lots of sunshine pouring in to match my cheerful mood. And being able to watch a beautiful pink sunrise with my baby in my arms was pretty magical as well.
I also loved the view of Aria in her Daddy's arms. Aaron is already a wonderful father - he even changed her diaper before I did (and continues to willingly do so). She had to get poked and tested a number of times and he was always right there to calm her down. It truly breaks his heart to see her cry.
And really, who can get enough of that face?
We kept having issues timing things with the nursery to get her properly bathed, so it was actually the last thing we did before we left (on Tuesday afternoon). It was wonderful to see her nice and clean, and discover exactly what color her newborn hair was. SHE didn't think it was so wonderful and screamed the entire time. She doesn't particularly care for diaper changes either, so we weren't too surprised.
 |
| This photo just makes me laugh, She hated that bath so much! |
 |
| Burrito baby on the warming bed. Much happier. |
 |
| Resting after the big cry. |
 |
And they let us pick out a hat. We already had her going home
outfit laid out, so Aaron went with something to match. |
 |
| Looking so tiny in her carseat, as we take her home. |
1 comment:
She is such a little Doll. Seeing the bath photo's made me think of Layla when she was that size. You and Aaron did good again she's beautiful. Congrats can't wait to meet her. :)
Post a Comment