Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Grande Prairie

The plan was for Aaron to get off of work early so we could drive the seven hours to Grande Prairie before dark.  Things didn't go as planned.  Aaron didn't get off early at all, and we were stuck leaving shortly before six in the evening.  But we were following the sun, so I got to experience my longest day.  The sun was finally setting at 10, but the sky remained light until after midnight.  Even when we arrived at 1:30 in the morning, there was still some light to the northwest. 

The Sebastian family reunion was held at Lake Saskatoon on Saturday.  I met a lot of Aaron's Dad's cousins who I won't likely see again for many years.  Aaron hadn't seen most of them since he was 13.  But we did get to hang out with Aaron's siblings and nephews too.

Keith, Tysen and Andrew 

Aria discovered that she likes dogs - big or small.

Alberta is called Wild Rose Country-
and I finally got to see some wild roses!

Aria got to borrow one of Tysen's shirts -
my baby is bad to the bone.
Aria's first time in a kiddie pool -
just waiting for the boys to be done on the slide
before climbing in.
 

Sebastian family portrait
1 dad, 3 children, 2 in-laws and a girlfriend
3 grandsons, 1 granddaughter
and a silly dog that just had to be in the picture
 

No comments: