Thursday, March 29, 2018

Tawnia's Birthday Weekend Madness!!!

The hardest part about Aria being in school is that we have to go by the school schedule.  We can't plan our trip to Idaho for whenever we want!  Annoyingly our spring break was the week before Tawnia's and the week after Nathan's kids'.  So instead of going a whole week we crammed a whole bunch of fun into just three days because how often does your sister turn 40?  (Well, I have four sisters, so four times, but really, who is counting?) Anyway, on to the fun, in no particular order....

We had a list of 40 things to do and tried to do as many as we could.
Shopping, exercising, watching, walking, laughing, gaming,
cooking, eating, snacking, talking, remembering, joking.


I got myself some My Little Pony socks and Tawnia the sparkly unicorn ones.
Obviously everyone had to wear awesome socks to celebrate,
so Nathan and Aaron bought some because they didn't have any cool enough.

And I may have made sock-shaped sugar cookies too.
There were 40 of them, and yes they came in pairs.

It is always so fun to watch Aria and Katie together.
I made those nightgowns two years ago!

It was my first time doing an escape room! (Everyone else had.)
It was kinda creepy and I don't feel like I helped much, but still pretty cool.

Unicorn socks, unicorn umbrella, unicorn sign?
I didn't realize it was a unicorn weekend too!

cake SMASH!

Aria got to have a sleepover with Katie.  Happiness for everyone!
(Except maybe Nathan and Amanda who had to stay up with my night owl.)

Sisters DO make the best friends, MaryAnn!

Sammy and MaryAnn didn't really get along.  Hopefully next time!

The trip wasn't nearly long enough, but it was better than not going.
Always gotta stop at the world's largest dumptruck on the way home.

No comments: