Aaron says that he won't put up with me having a pink blog, because it has his picture on it, and he is mentioned quite often. But it's MY blog, and I'm the one that updates it. He only reads it when I tell him too, and half of the time it is just me telling him what I put, so he doesn't even SEE the blog. I like the pink. I think it'll stay around for a while.
2 comments:
Pink isn't just girly...it's lovey. And you two are so very newlywed and obviously still infatuated (not that you'll ever NOT be!)
PS I *adore* the new photos of you two on the side! I think we may have to hire you to do some new ones of us (haven't had a nice one taken since Christmas...eek!)
The first one was from the wedding. (Thank you Lindsay!) The one of me was just a snap shot I took standing in the bathroom - showing off the new hair, if I remember correctly. And the one of Aaron? Hehe.. he was wielding a big knife in the kitchen cutting into our first homemade pizza - look at one of the food lists I did and you can see the full picture. Photography isn't my strength, but my artistic nature gives me a slight advantage over the average person. I know how to frame things decently, when to crop, and I know lighting is important (but I've never learned how to properly handle it).
But really, if you want me to take pictures of you guys, then I'd love to. At least something nice for Facebook/blogging, right?
Post a Comment