
I've been a bit upset lately that we haven't been able to get pregnant. My body is out of whack, and I get frustrated watching so many people around me having babies. But Aaron is wonderful and reminds me of the many blessings we have in our lives: we are happy and healthy, he has a good job, I have stayed busy with art, we have our own place, and we have lots of friends that love us (or at least our extensive collection of games). We are also closer to getting sealed in the temple - my sealing cancellation from the ex has gone through. Now we just wait for my residency to be processed (end of February, or early March) and we'll head down to Portland and be joined for the eternities. With all that in mind I can't help but smile and remember that things will happen at the right time. We'll keep practicing.
2 comments:
Practicing...ahhh :) *grin of definite knowing*
How long have you been trying now?
I stopped taking the pill at the end of August. I've had one period since then (started October 10th) and that's it. I've taken at least half a dozen pregnancy tests and all negative. We should make a trip to the doctor soon to see why my body is so out of whack. I know that going off the pill can make you irregular, but nearly 3 months with no period is just ridiculous.
Post a Comment