And then, to top it all off, today is the one year anniversary of our sealing. We became an eternal family in the Portland temple, and I'm so grateful to know that not only will Aaron and I be together forever, but our daughter will be ours forever too. Can't wait to meet her in a few more weeks.
Saturday, July 7, 2012
week 35
We've been in our new apartment for a week now, and it is in a decent state of livability. There's still plenty of boxes to deal with, and nothing on the walls yet. And of course the baby's room is an absolute mess, with clothes to wash and put away, and the cradle to refinish. Only one week left of work for me though, before going on maternity leave, so I can put more effort into preparing our new home for the new arrival.
Baby Girl is growing big and strong. Only five weeks left until the due date. Lots of stretching and kicking from her that makes my tummy move. I've been asked if I'm ready for this pregnancy to be over, and I've got to say not yet. Overall I've been feeling good, no back pain, no heartburn. My feet have started to swell, I'm always wishing for more sleep (hooray for mat leave soon!), my sciatic nerve acts up occasionally ... and then I get distracted by the squirrel on my patio. I can't even think of any more complaints. I'm happy being pregnant and will hopefully continue to enjoy it until my baby decides to arrive.
And then, to top it all off, today is the one year anniversary of our sealing. We became an eternal family in the Portland temple, and I'm so grateful to know that not only will Aaron and I be together forever, but our daughter will be ours forever too. Can't wait to meet her in a few more weeks.
And then, to top it all off, today is the one year anniversary of our sealing. We became an eternal family in the Portland temple, and I'm so grateful to know that not only will Aaron and I be together forever, but our daughter will be ours forever too. Can't wait to meet her in a few more weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So excited for you Mindy! I can't believe you don't get heartburn. I was always popping tums like they were candy!
Post a Comment