As soon as I came up with the idea I already knew I was going to do it. I'm excited to share my wedding ideas with my sisters and family so far away, so you can be involved too. I want to know what you think and what your ideas are too!
Tammi Beers has offered her services and her lights etc. She would like to set up a business as a wedding planner and has quite a bit of stuff that someone let her keep after she helped them. Can I share this with her?
6 comments:
what's the wedding date? Dec. 26, 2009? I don't remember the exact date and it's not on the ticker.
Yes, the 26th. It might end up having to change to the 29th, since Aaron may not get out of school until the 23rd, but for now it's the 26th.
I think this is a great idea!!!! I'm super excited for you - yay!
I look forward to offering my suggestions. Hooray for Mindy and Aaron.
Tammi Beers has offered her services and her lights etc. She would like to set up a business as a wedding planner and has quite a bit of stuff that someone let her keep after she helped them. Can I share this with her?
Mom, that sounds great! I just need her email address to send her an inviation to the blog, so she can see it.
Post a Comment