Groom: Aaron Sebastian
Date: December 26, 2009
Location: Portland Oregon Temple
Colors: Royal blue, silver, white
Theme: Christmas, winter
I've been looking around on the internet a bit, collecting ideas and inspirations and getting all excited about it all. I do want to keep it fairly simple, especially since no one can afford it, but at least a majority of the decorations will be reusable for future Christmases. So here's what they call an inspiration board! I made it myself, using pictures found through Google.

I love the shiny blue of the ornaments, and the idea of serving hot chocolate in mismatched mugs, a fur wrap, blue shoes, and lots of snow. So there's the idea to get started.
2 comments:
The winter theme is so beautiful, I never thought of the Christmas decoration-reuses! Paper snowflake decorations? If it's a small reception, somewhere with a fireplace? Fur wrap=the stuff of fantasy!
We had the ward Christmas breakfast and had strung paper snowflakes across the hall. Someone asked to borrow them for a wedding. When you mentioned Christmas wedding and decorations it made me think of it. That would be really pretty to string paper snowflakes around the cultural hall and put some up on the wall. Plus you can get your older nieces and nephews involved by having them cut some out. Should be light enough to send by mail.
Post a Comment