It was Aaron's cousin Melinda's birthday this weekend, so I went to hang out for the day on Saturday. We got tinsel hi-lites in our hair, went out to eat, watched movies, and ate sundaes. All in all, a good day :) For her birthday I'm going to paint her a picture. She loves her pets, so I got a handful of pictures of them .. not sure which I'll paint, but I've got some good options.
5 comments:
I like the last one best. Excellent picture of a very pretty dog.
I'm going to paint that dog, but use a different picture. But yes, a very pretty dog.
i think you should paint the sundaes.
Oh too late! I already painted the puppy dog. But I may end up painting a sundae at some point .. they're so much fun and colorful! :)
Very cute photos (well except for the one of me, but we're all hypercritical of ourselves...) thanks for coming!
Post a Comment