Friday, February 12, 2010

you promised ..


We need haircuts. Aaron's hair grows very quickly, and tends to look quite shaggy. He's got good hair genes, so no worries about him ever going bald, but it means frequent trims. My hair grows quickly as well, but can obviously stand to go a bit longer between cuts. The last time I got my haircut was November 2008 though, and my hair was just getting annoying. It's on the thin side, so the length was doing nothing for it. I kept threatening to chop my hair off myself, which Aaron didn't want, but he promised me that as soon as he got wind of a job interview, we would go get our haircut.

And not two days later, he got a call for a job interview! Legacy Kitchens called him up yesterday, and spent a good 10-15 minutes on the phone with him in a pre-interview. Within the hour we were out the door to get our hair cut. We wanted him to look good for the interview and for me to stop going insane dealing with my hair every day.

I'm still getting used to the style - I haven't had the chance to play with it at all, so we'll see how I like it over the next week. At this point I'm just much happier that it's shorter!

2 comments:

Amanda Palmer said...

both haircuts look great!

Anonymous said...

I like them, no wait I LOVE them!! Next time I get a hair cut I am want it to look just like yours Mindy!-Amber