Sunday, February 28, 2010

finally, a picture

I think we finally have everything moved in. While I was at the birthday party yesterday, Aaron had a bunch of friends over, and they were kind enough to pick up the last of the stuff. The living room WAS mostly empty, but has been filled up again. And still no couches. We've got a desk though, but the corner to put it in is filled with other stuff. It'll all come together though.

I've been promising pictures. I still don't know where Aaron's camera cord is, but I think it's actually in the apartment now. I'll hunt it down tomorrow. I dug my camera out though (see the previous post, as well as my art blog). Nothing is really presentable at the moment, but here's a picture anyway. It's the wall along the bedroom loft. We'll save the more prominent walls for my artwork.

No comments: